Dance Class Offerings:
MovementLab class: 3Bodies NEW DAY ONLINE AND IN PERSON! SATURDAYS 7p-8:30p MOUNTAIN TIME
This movement class is open to all experience levels in dance and other somatic practices. The purpose of the class is to use different tools to work with the physical body, mental/emotional body, and spirit with the hopes of creating unity in the individual and recognizing our relationship to other.
In-Person at Seco Yoga Taos
(message me to take class in person)
Movement/dance: tones the organism and brings awareness of organism in space.
Elemental world: relating to the elemental world helps us relate to our surroundings
Study of other plants and animals / natural world : to understand our connectivity
Objects/props: for tactile and visual comprehension
Music: to connect to vibrational world in and around us, rhythm and flow to move energies in us and with each other
Creative Journaling: freeform drawing or writing at the conclusion of class for processing and group circle for sharing
Self-massage self/care: positive touch for a tactile connection to physical and energetic existence
Freeform dance: moving meditation, moving from intuition, less doing more observing body in response to music, surroundings, mood/emotional state, others.
- helps develop and refine the awareness of our own movement style
- deepens our understanding of our anatomical and kinetic body
- helps us learn how to interact and adapt in different environments dancing for fun and in performance
- enhances our spatial relationship with others and the impact of those interactions
- helps us learn how to heal physically and emotionally through movement and state of mind
- moving from our intuitive self our thinking mind can take the role of observer